Monday, January 7, 2008

Shameless Advertisment

Just a very quick note to let you know that I will be giving a short presentation at the University of Windsor tomorrow night (Tuesday, January 8, 2008) at 6:00pm in the CAW Student Centre Boardroom. (More logistical details below). I will be sharing some of my experience and pictures from this past year in Zambia, and answering any and all questions. This presentation won't be long, and will be very much driven by what everyone wants to hear, not what I think you want to hear!!

This is not a fundraiser, I'm not asking for donations, there is no cost to get in. This presentation is merely to give you a glimpse into the life of an EWB Overseas Volunteer. I would love for you to join me so I can share with you a small piece of this wonderful experience I have had. I'm sorry for the short notice, but I hope you can make it if you have no prior comitments.

Here are the details:

What: Presentation on my past year living and working in rural Zambia
When: Tuesday, January 8, 2008 6:00pm
Where: University of Windsor, CAW Student Centre, Boardroom
(In the student centre, go to the wide open atrium, stand in front of the information desk, turn around so your back is to the desk and look up. The row of windows you see is the boardroom. The people at the information desk can further direct you)
Cost: ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!

If you have any questions at all, feel free to email me, or you can call me at 519 551-2224. This is a cell phone so I'll be answering all day until 5:59pm!

I hope to see everyone there!

2 comments:

Sue Matthews said...

Garbage. I would love to go but that's the same time as Darcy's ballet class.

Paul said...

Hi Trevor!
Welcome home - Merry Christmas -Happy New Year, ... I am sorry I will not be able to come and hear your talk tonight at the U. Good luck with that. I would like to come down to Windsor soon, but don't know if it will be this month so I might miss you. If we don't meet, I wish you all the best and encourage youi to keep blogging - it's great! Talk to you soon.
Paul Logan