Thursday, December 27, 2007

Surprise!!!!

Just a quick post to let everyone know that I'm back in Windsor for a little while. I flew home on the weekend and showed up to surprise my whole family (literally the whole Freeman family was down for Christmas). The best part was that my brother and sister-in-law (who were in on the surprise) showed up at the airport to pick me up and take me home, and I got to meet my little niece, Natalie, for the very first time. Very cool. Check out the pictures.

I'm only in Windsor for three weeks, then off to Montreal for the Engineers Without Borders National Conference, then back to Zambia for another year. I've decided to extend my placement until December '08. I'll do another post soon about what I've been up to, and what I'll be doing this coming year. A few big changes coming up!!

Anyway, it's great to be home, and hopefully I'll get a chance to see most of you at some point in the next few weeks.

Merry Christmas!!!!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey trevor, what you're doing is inspiring. keep it up.

p.s. why are you holding a watermelon?

love, james