Thursday, January 10, 2008

Second Showing

Thanks to everyone who came out on Tuesday. For those of you who couldn't make it, I'll be giving another presentation tonight. My good friend Ashley is about to start an EWB overseas placement, also in Zambia, and is holding a informative get-together and fundraiser tonight. I'll be giving a short talk about my placement, and sheding a bit of light on what Ashley can expect over the next year. Here are the details:

What: "Ashley Goes to Zambia" get-together
When: Thursday, January 10, 2008 at 7:00pm
Where: Plush, the upstairs part of Pepper's Bar and Grill, 375 Ouellette (corner of Ouellette and University)
Cost: Nothing to get in, but donations towards the cost of Ashley's placement are greatly appreciated

Sorry again for the extremely short notice, even shorter than last time. Once again, I hope you can make it. As always, don't hesitate to give me a call with any questions, at any time. My number is 519-551-2224

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Trev,

I cannot believe I didn't know what you were doing with your life til now...

I am so challenged by your decisions and so inspired by reading about your Zambian adventures. Will be praying for you as you head into another year in Africa.

Loads of love from Northern Ireland...

Mel xo

PS (The SA over here did a campaign called Watershed last year and I wrote a song for it...on myspace.com/melwigginsmusic)